A Guide For Health Leaders
Get Stuff Done
Is Your IT Strategy Delivering...
- Satisfied Clinicians?
- Engaged Patients?
- A Fulfilled IT Team?
- A Return On Investment?
- Successful Projects?
We Make the Process Easy
Setup a Free Discovery Call
We’ll spend about 30 minutes talking through what your specific needs are and how I can help.
We'll Develop a Great Strategy Together
Once we know what the goals are, we’ll customize a plan of action to get you there.
Start Seeing Results
The return should exceed the investment that healthcare has made on technology. We will help you to focus in on five areas where digital transformation is real for healthcare today. In the process we help you to develop the skills needed to excel in a digital economy.
At Health Lyrics we know you want to be a market leader. In order to do that you need skills that allow you to be effective with digital technologies. A lack of ROI, poor user experience and frustrated staff has left you disillusioned and overwhelmed.
We believe the return should exceed the investment that healthcare has made on technology. We’ve been in your shoes as a CIO for a 16 hospital system, as a care provider for aging parents and as a patient. Which is why we’ve helped leading health systems to deliver millions in value with technology.
Here’s how we do it:
- Develop Your Plan
- Start Seeing Results.
So, schedule a free consult today and in the meantime download our PDF on the seven foundational skills that Healthcare IT needs to develop in order to remain relevant. So you can stop falling behind and instead become a market leader.
- Price Transparency and Consumer Engagement with Chad Brisendine May 17, 2019You can do price transparency for compliance or for the consumer. Chad Brisendine from St. Luke's University Health Network joins us to discuss an approach that benefits the consumer. Hope you enjoy. The post Price Transparency and Consumer Engagement with Chad Brisendine appeared first on This Week in Health IT.Bill Russell
- Interoperability Headwinds and Behind Pill Pack with Bill Russell May 13, 2019The stories we cover this week. - Lawmakers call for a delay in implementing interoperability rules - FierceHealthcare.com - Aetna’s Consumer Tech Bet: Why the Insurer is Teaming Up with Apple to Keep Patients Healthier - hcinnovationgroup.com - The inside story of why Amazon bought PillPack - CNBC.com - Why Google believes machine learning is […]Bill Russell
- Consumer Expectations will Change Healthcare with Jonathan Manis May 6, 2019Jonathan Manis joins us to discuss digital disruption. Although he asserts, Consumer Expectation Disruption is the real driver for the changing landscape for healthcare. Are we ready, and how do we get ready? A fun discussion, hope you enjoy. The post Consumer Expectations will Change Healthcare with Jonathan Manis appeared first on This Week in […]Bill Russell
- Accelerating Change in Healthcare with Bill Russell May 3, 2019We tell the origins story of This Week in Health IT, look at Google AI, discuss Walmarts grand plans and look at EHR challenges with innovation. What do all of them have in common? The accelerating pace of change in healthcare and the need to retool. Hope you enjoy. The post Accelerating Change in Healthcare […]Bill Russell
- Global Healthcare Innovation a Discussion with Russ Branzell April 26, 2019President and CEO of CHIME, Russ Branzell joins us to discuss what he is seeing in the world of innovation from around the world. Hope you enjoy. The post Global Healthcare Innovation a Discussion with Russ Branzell appeared first on This Week in Health IT.Bill Russell
- Find and Develop a Team of A-Players with Author Eric Herrenkohl April 19, 2019Author Eric Herrenkohl joins me for a wide-ranging discussion on building a team of A-Players based on his book "How to Hire A-Players". We discuss the role of Recruiter in Chief, References in our litigious world, and Managing your own career if you are an A-Player. Hope you enjoy. The post Find and Develop a […]Bill Russell
- Consumerism at the Scottsdale Institute with David Bensema April 13, 2019David Bensema, M.D. and I hit the links for a discussion on the concepts of consumerism that we picked up at the Scottsdale Institute. Hope you enjoy. The post Consumerism at the Scottsdale Institute with David Bensema appeared first on This Week in Health IT.Bill Russell
- Influence: Why Every CIO Should have an Executive Coach with Bob Perkins April 9, 2019A coach is about getting the most out of every player on the team. An executive coach provides a leader with a broader perspective and a sounding board for some of our crazy ideas. In this discussion we explore finding the right executive coach with Bob Perkins. Hope you enjoy. The post Influence: Why Every […]Bill Russell
- So You Want to be a Clinical Data Scientist – Here’s How with Charles Boicey April 5, 2019Charles Boicey - MS, RN-BC joins us to discuss the state of Data Science in Healthcare and the path to becoming a clinical data scientist. We also go in depth into the process of data science and how to ensure you aren't spinning your wheels. Hope you enjoy. The post So You Want to be […]Bill Russell
- Death by a Thousand Clicks with Nancy Beale March 29, 2019Failure! A recent Fortune article paints a picture of cumbersome systems, unattained promises, corruption, and harm done by technology in healthcare. This Week we tackle the issues and try to figure out a way forward. The post Death by a Thousand Clicks with Nancy Beale appeared first on This Week in Health IT.Bill Russell