A Guide For Health Leaders
When "IT" Has to Go Well
Is Your IT Strategy Delivering...
- Satisfied Clinicians?
- Engaged Patients?
- A Fulfilled IT Team?
- A Return On Investment?
- Successful Projects?
We Make the Process Easy
Setup a Free Discovery Call
We’ll spend about 30 minutes talking through what your specific needs are and how I can help.
We'll Develop a Great Strategy Together
Once we know what the goals are, we’ll customize a plan of action to get you there.
Start Seeing Results
The return should exceed the investment that healthcare has made on technology. We will help you to focus in on five areas where digital transformation is real for healthcare today. In the process we help you to develop the skills needed to excel in a digital economy.
At Health Lyrics we know you want to be a market leader. In order to do that you need skills that allow you to be effective with digital technologies. A lack of ROI, poor user experience and frustrated staff has left you disillusioned and overwhelmed.
We believe the return should exceed the investment that healthcare has made on technology. We’ve been in your shoes as a CIO for a 16 hospital system, as a care provider for aging parents and as a patient. Which is why we’ve helped leading health systems to deliver millions in value with technology.
Here’s how we do it:
- Develop Your Plan
- Start Seeing Results.
So, schedule a free consult today and in the meantime download our PDF on the seven foundational skills that Healthcare IT needs to develop in order to remain relevant. So you can stop falling behind and instead become a market leader.
- Bill Russell on the News, Providence, Microsoft, Novant, Cloud, and more… July 16, 2019It's Tuesday News Day and Here's what we have on tap.Most healthcare C-suite executives say improving the consumer experience is a top priority for 2019 Jeff Lagasse Healthcare Finance News.comHealthcare industry adds close to 35,000 jobs in June Healthcare Finance News.com Susan MorseSome say data sharing incurs patient risk PoliticoMicrosoft joins hospital chain Providence to […]Bill Russell
- Carina Edwards Quil Health CEO on Startups, Diversity, and Care Journeys July 12, 2019Carina Edwards just stepped into the role of CEO of Quil Health an exciting startup that is the result of a partnership between Comcast and Independence Blue Cross. We discuss a wide range of topics from digital care journeys to tech stacks to Women in Health Tech leadership. Hope you enjoy.Bill Russell
- Bill Russell on PSJH Bluetree, Hahnemann Closure, and Health Incentives July 9, 2019It's Tuesday News Day, Here are the stories.Hahnemann University Hospital owners file for bankruptcy protection WPVI ABC PhiladelphiaProvidence St. Joseph Health Acquires Epic Consulting Firm Bluetree - HITConsultant.net by Fred Penic Why No Single Health Incentive Works - NEJM Catalyst NEJM Catalyst by Charlene Wong AND Namita Seth MohtaBill Russell
- Terry Ziemniak on Securing Healthcare from Cyber Attacks July 5, 2019Terry Ziemniak is an experienced healthcare CISO having served at PeaceHealth, Atrium, and Presence Health. He shares his research on the elements of a successful security program for Health IT.Bill Russell
- Bill Russell on Transparency, VR in OR, and Community Analytics July 2, 2019It's Tuesday News Day and here is what we have on tap. President Trump signs executive order requiring hospitals and insurers to reveal their negotiated contract prices HealthcareFinanceNews.com Susan Morse Hoag Hospital showcases the use of virtual reality in the operating room Orange County Register Lou Ponsi Vanderbilt University Medical Center Launches Public Health Informatics […]Bill Russell
- Stephen Klasko and Nassar Nizami of Jefferson Health on Navigating Healthcare Disruption June 28, 2019Jefferson Health sees an inevitable path of disruption in healthcare. Stephen Klasko, M.D. CEO and Nassar Nizami CIO share some of Jefferson's adventure s they embrace the disruption. Hope you enjoy.Bill Russell
- Bill Russell on Cloud, Surprise Bills and Prior Authorizations June 25, 2019It's Tuesday news day and here's what we have on tap. Intermountain Healthcare seeking 500,000 patients for genetic database ‘unmatched in scale and scope’ Erin Alberty 1 in 6 ER visits or hospital stays triggers 'surprise' bill RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR AP News Telehealth set for big boost with $100M in new funding from FCC Mike Miliard […]Bill Russell
- Jeff Johnson on Foundation and Quick Wins in Innovation at Banner Health June 21, 2019Jeff Johnson the VP of Innovation and Digital Health at Banner Health shares some very practical ways they established their digital blueprint and found quick wins for the organization. Great conversation for anyone who is looking for substance from their innovation program.Bill Russell
- Bill Russell on National Patient ID and other News June 17, 2019It's Tuesday News Day and here is what we have on tap. House Votes to Remove Federal Ban on National Patient ID MARK HAGLAND AND RAJIV LEVENTHAL Healthcare Innovation Group Intense Hospital Consolidation Increases Patient Costs Alanna Moriarty Definitive Healthcare Blog CFOs plan more active role in healthcare digital transformation HealthcareITnews.com Nathan Eddy Patients say […]Bill Russell
- Eric Yablonka of Stanford Health Care talks Architecture June 14, 2019Eric Yablonka swings by to discuss Architecture. The sexy topics of innovation and disruption aren't possible without the right architecture. The right architecture allows for rapid development and data sharing, the wrong architecture leads to nothing but anguish.Bill Russell