A Guide For Health Leaders
When "IT" Has to Go Well
Is Your IT Strategy Delivering...
- Satisfied Clinicians?
- Engaged Patients?
- A Fulfilled IT Team?
- A Return On Investment?
- Successful Projects?
We Make the Process Easy
Setup a Free Discovery Call
We’ll spend about 30 minutes talking through what your specific needs are and how I can help.
We'll Develop a Great Strategy Together
Once we know what the goals are, we’ll customize a plan of action to get you there.
Start Seeing Results
The return should exceed the investment that healthcare has made on technology. We will help you to focus in on five areas where digital transformation is real for healthcare today. In the process we help you to develop the skills needed to excel in a digital economy.
At Health Lyrics we know you want to be a market leader. In order to do that you need skills that allow you to be effective with digital technologies. A lack of ROI, poor user experience and frustrated staff has left you disillusioned and overwhelmed.
We believe the return should exceed the investment that healthcare has made on technology. We’ve been in your shoes as a CIO for a 16 hospital system, as a care provider for aging parents and as a patient. Which is why we’ve helped leading health systems to deliver millions in value with technology.
Here’s how we do it:
- Develop Your Plan
- Start Seeing Results.
So, schedule a free consult today and in the meantime download our PDF on the seven foundational skills that Healthcare IT needs to develop in order to remain relevant. So you can stop falling behind and instead become a market leader.
- Bill Russell on National Patient ID and other News June 17, 2019It's Tuesday News Day and here is what we have on tap. House Votes to Remove Federal Ban on National Patient ID MARK HAGLAND AND RAJIV LEVENTHAL Healthcare Innovation Group Intense Hospital Consolidation Increases Patient Costs Alanna Moriarty Definitive Healthcare Blog CFOs plan more active role in healthcare digital transformation HealthcareITnews.com Nathan Eddy Patients say […]Bill Russell
- Eric Yablonka of Stanford Health Care talks Architecture June 14, 2019Eric Yablonka swings by to discuss Architecture. The sexy topics of innovation and disruption aren't possible without the right architecture. The right architecture allows for rapid development and data sharing, the wrong architecture leads to nothing but anguish. The post Eric Yablonka of Stanford Health Care talks Architecture appeared first on This Week Health.Bill Russell
- Bill Russell discusses Quest Data Breach and Apple WWDC Health Announcements June 11, 2019It's Tuesday News Day and here is what we have on tap. Quest Diagnostics data breach – the industry sounds off Bill Siwicki HealthcareITnews.com Quest, LabCorp, AMCA Sued For Breach Impacting Over 19 Million Sergiu Gatlan bleepingcomputer.com HIMSS to ONC and CMS: Open APIs key enablers for innovation, competition Mike Miliard HealthcareITnews.com Walmart joins MediLedger, […]Bill Russell
- Charlie Lougheed on Emerging Blockchain Solutions in Healthcare June 6, 2019Charlie Lougheed successful Health Tech entrepreneur and CEO of Axuall joins us to take a look at the emerging blockchain solutions in healthcare. We're finally getting beyond the hype curve to a place of practical application. Hope you enjoy. The post Charlie Lougheed on Emerging Blockchain Solutions in Healthcare appeared first on This Week Health.Bill Russell
- Bill Russell on EHR Vendors Respond to ONC and Transforming Medicaid June 3, 2019It’s Tuesday, News day and here is what we have on tap. Data Challenges Are Halting AI Projects, IBM Executive Says Jared Council WSJ.com Newly merged Dignity-CHI health system offers patients home recovery care services Erin Dietsche MedCitynews Physicians Foundation launches HIE fund for physician interoperabilityBenjamin Harris HealthcareITNews Transforming Medicaid: How Andy Slavitt, AVIA and 28 Health […]Bill Russell
- Andrew Rosenberg, M.D. on The Healthcare Consumer Part 2 May 30, 2019Where will the emerging consumer have the most impact on Healthcare? Andrew Rosenberg, the CIO of Michigan Medicine stops by for a two-part conversation on Experience. The post Andrew Rosenberg, M.D. on The Healthcare Consumer Part 2 appeared first on This Week Health.Bill Russell
- Bill Russell: Trump Administration order on Cost Disclosure, Equifax, Atrium, Northwell in the News May 28, 2019It’s Tuesday, News day and here is what we have on tap. Trump preparing executive order on health-cost disclosure Stephanie Armour WSJ.com Equifax First Company downgraded for a cyber attack Kate Fazzini CNBC.com LISC, Atrium Health Offer Health Services to Affordable Housing Development LISC Northwell health on engaging health consumers Jonah Comstock MobiHealthNews.com The post […]Bill Russell
- Andrew Rosenberg, M.D. on Serving the Internal Consumer of Health IT Part 1 May 23, 2019Are we serving the internal consumers of Health IT services well? Andrew Rosenberg, the CIO of Michigan Medicine stops by for a two-part conversation on Experience. First the Internal consumer of Health IT services and next, the external consumer of healthcare services. Hope you enjoy. The post Andrew Rosenberg, M.D. on Serving the Internal Consumer […]Bill Russell
- Bill Russell with A Quick Look at CHIME’s Response to CMS/ONC on Interoperability May 21, 2019It’s Tuesday, News day and here is what we have on tap. CHIME responds to CMS/ONC on Interoperability CHIME 12 ways AI will revolutionize healthcare this year Greg Slabodkin HealthDataManagement.com Penn Medicine debuts free machine learning platform Nathan Eddy HealthcareITNews.com The post Bill Russell with A Quick Look at CHIME’s Response to CMS/ONC on Interoperability appeared […]Bill Russell
- Chad Brisendine on Price Transparency and Consumer Engagement May 17, 2019You can do price transparency for compliance or for the consumer. Chad Brisendine from St. Luke's University Health Network joins us to discuss an approach that benefits the consumer. Hope you enjoy. The post Chad Brisendine on Price Transparency and Consumer Engagement appeared first on This Week Health.Bill Russell